Page 4 of 4

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:55 pm
by thehardknoxlife
http://www.phoenixgold.com/webfaq/ZXTI.htm
Explains the amp I am using.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:37 pm
by High Society
Minimum Impedance
2 ohm bridged/1ohm stereo

Straight from the site. Look into the 15" treo on ebay.
Or go with the coil change on a 15SE

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:50 pm
by ridr4lif
Voice coil change on RE stuff can only be done to the XXX and MT line.

tedd

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:00 pm
by High Society
Well he can still go with an SE cuz it says it's 2ohm stable.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:12 pm
by GlassWolf
yup dual 4 ohm coils in parallel. two ohm load on the bridged amp.
full power

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:49 pm
by thehardknoxlife
High Society wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

There you go, a 15" treo SSI :) buy it now for $243 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting
Would You Buy This Used? It said he threw 1600 watts to it and thats cheap dont you think?

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:50 pm
by lotas
thehardknoxlife wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting
Would You Buy This Used? It said he threw 1600 watts to it and thats cheap dont you think?
RMS is 750w and he threw 1600 at it huh? Personally I wouldnt buy that, I dont know how underrated Treo subs are if they are at all, but I doubt they are underrated by THAT much and I would be worried about getting a damaged product.

You won't be dissapointed with RE.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:56 pm
by High Society
You won't be dissapointed with RE.
x100

Get yourself a 15" SE and a well built ported box. You'll be happy