Page 4 of 6

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:51 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I didnt get a price on the actual shirt, but rather the screens.

Each color requires a screen, each screen is $25. The $25 pays for the screen and them to render the art to that screen from a picture or scetch.

I believe the last time I asked the price per screen was $45...

At any rate we want Hanes Beefy T's. Not the cheaper light weight stuff that falls apart.

:scorp:

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:41 pm
by lotas
i would buy a shirt but I would prefer just have to car audio central on there. Im not huge on big logos and designs everywhere on shirts, I just like the letter thing. If we need sponsors I understand that they will be on there etc.

I will buy a shirt regardless to support the site but thats just my shirt opinion.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:53 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
I agree. Just put Car Audio Central on the front, and maybe http://www.CarAudioCentral.net underneath it in smaller letters.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:36 pm
by Chris from Washington
I like the idea of silver stickers too, that would look nice.

For the shirt, I think keep them simple.
Maybe just a small http://www.caraudiocentral.net on the front. Or mabye a small logo, with http://www.caraudiocentral.net under it? I've always liked the simple speaker used in Bass's avatar.

Not sure about the back?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:50 pm
by Darthness
nm.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:50 pm
by ridr4lif
I dont know if there are any extra charges...but i have a few of this guys shirts and they've held up for the past 4 years and the design on the shirt is still completely visible. Here's the site:

http://www.barbarik.com/customprinting.htm

tedd

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:56 pm
by Bwcad1
well i used customink.com and they let you do the design on there website it was really kewl they were kind of expensive but the design feature was nice i used it and had my uncle print the shirts! here is a link to my club shirts this is the first stage shirts are changed quite a bit now

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:52 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
make sure you guys are voting on the vinyl thread!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:20 pm
by High Society
Any update on the price of a shirt. I wanna rep my HOOD

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:11 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Need design...

price=???

Probably $10-20 a tee. These wont be your cheap Tees either, they will be Hanes beefy tees