Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

T Shirts

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I didnt get a price on the actual shirt, but rather the screens.

Each color requires a screen, each screen is $25. The $25 pays for the screen and them to render the art to that screen from a picture or scetch.

I believe the last time I asked the price per screen was $45...

At any rate we want Hanes Beefy T's. Not the cheaper light weight stuff that falls apart.

:scorp:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

i would buy a shirt but I would prefer just have to car audio central on there. Im not huge on big logos and designs everywhere on shirts, I just like the letter thing. If we need sponsors I understand that they will be on there etc.

I will buy a shirt regardless to support the site but thats just my shirt opinion.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

I agree. Just put Car Audio Central on the front, and maybe http://www.CarAudioCentral.net underneath it in smaller letters.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I like the idea of silver stickers too, that would look nice.

For the shirt, I think keep them simple.
Maybe just a small http://www.caraudiocentral.net on the front. Or mabye a small logo, with http://www.caraudiocentral.net under it? I've always liked the simple speaker used in Bass's avatar.

Not sure about the back?
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

nm.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

I dont know if there are any extra charges...but i have a few of this guys shirts and they've held up for the past 4 years and the design on the shirt is still completely visible. Here's the site:

http://www.barbarik.com/customprinting.htm

tedd
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

well i used customink.com and they let you do the design on there website it was really kewl they were kind of expensive but the design feature was nice i used it and had my uncle print the shirts! here is a link to my club shirts this is the first stage shirts are changed quite a bit now

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

make sure you guys are voting on the vinyl thread!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

Any update on the price of a shirt. I wanna rep my HOOD
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Need design...

price=???

Probably $10-20 a tee. These wont be your cheap Tees either, they will be Hanes beefy tees
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply