Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

robbies dead

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

So cash or flowers?

Both are nice but if Robbie's family could use cash, I say cash. I only have a little bit in my paypal but it's another drop in the bucket.
dave.
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Hey guys I am at the floral shop and was going to take some down if ryans flowers will work I'm game just knew it would be hard to get them there by the time we were ready I have a. Unch of options the guy here said 200 max he would do he even told me he'd do like 120 for a really nice basket I am going to do a cash deal for them my paypal is above I'm gonna do the flowers also ill prolly do 50 toward flowerss and 50 to family on a credit card thingy just like I said u can call me to get things faster I don't mind the 1800flowers route either I'm out getting a suit and haircut so ill be around all day
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

I can also do as low as 65 for a basket that's the cheapest the guy said 100-120 would be best because its cremation and the flowers prolly won't stay family takes them again its up to e1 now me just trying to help
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Sorry for so many post just on phone keep thinking of stuff if you decide to send cash to my paypal please let me know I'm gonna also make a card for flowers whatever names/saying let me know also I don't care how short or long
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Hey Zero, you should receive a paypal from me for 10.00. Sorry it couldnt be more, but cash is tight right now.

Hope it helps,

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Don't apologize the thought is more than any amount ever could be. Hell I'm on unemployment so I understand, luckily for me my car payment is gonna be made at a different date so it helps a little but I'll havta figure out next week when it comes.


Anyways...thanks seriously

And if anyone wants something said or done please let me know I'm gonna sign Car Audio Central.net in the book if they have one, if not I'll bring one in or something
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I still can't believe this has happened, his family is in my prayers.

I can't remember did he have kids?
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Can we set up two different things, one for flowers and another for donations to the family?

I'm with Bill, I rather give the family money. Flowers are extremely nice as well, so that's why I thought maybe we should do the two pots.

Either way, I will donate something.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Can we set up two different things, one for flowers and another for donations to the family?
I'm with Bill, I rather give the family money. Flowers are extremely nice as well, so that's why I thought maybe we should do the two pots.
Either way, I will donate something.

You know I agree with Bill also, but I think the flowers are nice too. I donated cash, because the expense alone will be huge.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

I'm told my sisters about Robbie and how some of us members are going to donate some of the money towards the funeral cost.

They both agreed to donate $25 a piece ($50 total).

I just called my grandma and told her what we're doing, she said that she was really broke right now but wanted to send $5 bucks.

So that's $55 between them, which I will match for a total of $110.

I just need to know who to send the money to. We want this money to go towards the funeral cost.
Post Reply