Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am
by Bwcad1
Airforceyooper wrote:I believe I saw Micheal poke his head out ... Where you been old bean? Everything ok? I think it's safe to highjack this thread for a moment or two.

His post was from over a year ago. His last login was 6/09 you get some of them Haji drugs?

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Should I do the drop in and make sure hes alive?

Im sure hes around- he probably just doesnt want to come here anymore for whatever reason he may have...?

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 am
by Bwcad1
i haven't seen him anywhere on the net. Tommy hasn't seen him in forever either. Who knows.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 am
by Robert Wollenberg
I didn't even realize this was an old thread. I've tried calling Micheal a few times but he never answers and won't return a message either. Hasn't replied to any of my e-mails, nothing. :(

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm
by MobileAudio219
If somebody knows where he lives they should check in on him.

We had our differences sometime, but I still like the fella.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Ya I know where he lives.

It wont be this weekend but next weekend I will drop in. I will try calling next week.

I cant say Ive ever had him avoid a call from me. Truthfully he is hard to shut up if you get him wound up/talking :words But thats OK, we yack it up like women.

The last few times I was talkign to him he cut it short. Was kinda odd.

I dont know whats up.

Even at the distributor, they havent seen hide or hair of mike since we have here...

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm
by MobileAudio219
That's weird.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
I hope everything is ok with him. I know he's had his issues. Hell, I've disappeared for some pretty long stretches myself. I'm sure he's ok. Just working things out.

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm
by uihamat9
Up cho bác,và ủng hộ giùm tớ bia heineken nha