Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Sorting the good bad and ugly
-
scotts1000rr
- Senior Member
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
- Location: wheeling,wv
-
HPballer76
- Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:18 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
-
Audiophile
- Senior Member
- Posts: 225
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:15 pm
- Location: St. Charles/O'Fallon Misery (missouri)
- Contact:
REVIVE-ATATION!
So um hi everyone! I've been gone for a long time...but now I'm back lol. Where's Monster on the wiring part?
Why are the Kappa Perfects on the "Highly Recommended" list? I would place them in "good" at best. The Diamond D9 stuff has been spectacular from what I've gotten to play with of it. The components are a little on the "tin-ny" side, but other than that they're incredible. The D6 stuff is great too for the price. The HEX series components (between D6 and D9. no they aren't hexagon-shaped, they're round lol) are fantastic, too. Much more natural sounding than the D9's, but not as much bass/mid-bass response out of them.
Where is TREO on the "main speakers" list? Their components (SSi are the only one's I've really heard) are PHENOMENAL sounding.
Just my $.02.
Oh and...Hi Kiki, remember me?
So um hi everyone! I've been gone for a long time...but now I'm back lol. Where's Monster on the wiring part?
Why are the Kappa Perfects on the "Highly Recommended" list? I would place them in "good" at best. The Diamond D9 stuff has been spectacular from what I've gotten to play with of it. The components are a little on the "tin-ny" side, but other than that they're incredible. The D6 stuff is great too for the price. The HEX series components (between D6 and D9. no they aren't hexagon-shaped, they're round lol) are fantastic, too. Much more natural sounding than the D9's, but not as much bass/mid-bass response out of them.
Where is TREO on the "main speakers" list? Their components (SSi are the only one's I've really heard) are PHENOMENAL sounding.
Just my $.02.
Oh and...Hi Kiki, remember me?



