Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Bass causing skippage

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
RamZ
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:50 am
Location: Shalimar FL

Post by RamZ »

Havent gotten around to troubleshooting yet, been workin alot and its nighttime. I'll try holding it in place and see what happend when i get the chance
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Take the radio OUT of the sleeve and actually hold it.

If its still skipping then I would put a DMM on it to check the voltage. If the voltage is low then I would worry about it.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
RamZ
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:50 am
Location: Shalimar FL

Post by RamZ »

I'm gonna go ahead and buy a cap. my headlights dim when i crank it anyway so maybe that'll solve my problem.
Post Reply