Page 3 of 4

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:02 am
by CaptainPioneer
solacedagony wrote: I do miss the Blazer.
I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:14 am
by Bwcad1
CaptainPioneer wrote:I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:
i said that about terrys wife the other day. :thumbsup

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:26 am
by breakjunki
wow :surprised

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:28 am
by CaptainPioneer
Good God Man! lol

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm
by OnYrMrk
Bwcad1 wrote:1987 grand national ??? bet your kickin yourself for sellin it.

didn't have a choice, totalled it...me > blind curve > parked car.... :help: :argh :sad017: :words

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:04 pm
by Darthness
to date... 0..

saturn technically was my dads and until i pay it off technically the blazer belongs to the south carolina federal credit union.

oh well.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 pm
by solacedagony
CaptainPioneer wrote:I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:
I beat the hell out of it. I'm a puss though and I sold it when it started having mechanical problems instead of fixing it. I really do regret it, but what can ya do. The guy that bought it from me put it up for sale because it eats so much gas, but he wants $2200 with a broken windshield and broken 4wd. Too bad.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:33 pm
by brent
I have only owned one vehicle my whole life. Got it brand new at 16, and still going today...welll after new life under the hood she still purrs.

1995 Chevy Silverado

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm
by Chris from MI
Just two for me:

98 Ford Mustang (V6) - sold before the tranny died
04 GTO - My daily driver

oh yeah and my 2005 Suzuki GSXR 750

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:15 pm
by Darthness
speaking of cars, i want a 05 mustang next.

maybe an 07 if i can get financed decently.