Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:44 am
by jjohan35
Hate to bring this back up, but how do I calculate if I'm using line level inputs on the amp? My gf refuses to change her deck because she likes her factory dash. So the only option I have is to feed speaker lines into the amp.

Thanks.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:05 pm
by GlassWolf
not true.
you can use a LOC, such as the PAC OEM-1, or JL Audio's Cleansweep, or the Audiocontrol version, which is a much better option than using high level inputs on an amp

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:58 am
by cargodz
^Ditto :p There are more and more factory h/u integrations now, but one of the easiest and cheapest is the PAC Trunkloc ;)
And then setting the amp is the same using a dmm and the tutorial in the faq section