Page 3 of 3

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 am
by brtnboarder3241
just spam them with http://www.dodgeit.com

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 am
by Bwcad1
sent from 4 emails lol

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:57 am
by cargodz
^ and to think that's from a Pepsi drinker :p lol

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm
by brent
Pepsi drinker for life here as well. Sent from two different emails. Will send from work in the morning!

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:25 pm
by Chris from Washington
COOL!!!!
Thank You Everyone!!!

You have no idea how much I'm addicted to this stuff!!!

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:33 pm
by Jszar
Anyone remember Josta? That stuff was awesome. I was about 10 when it came out, and it only lasted a year or so. It was definetly not healthy though, way to much caffiene. I bounced off walls when that stuff was in my veins, almost like adrenalin.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm
by Chris from Washington
Jszar wrote:Anyone remember Josta? That stuff was awesome. I was about 10 when it came out, and it only lasted a year or so. It was definetly not healthy though, way to much caffiene. I bounced off walls when that stuff was in my veins, almost like adrenalin.
Reminds me of Jolt..
Image


I remember it being on the news, and everyone was trying to get it off the shelves.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm
by Jszar
I remember that stuff too. It came out RIGHT after Josta I think. This probably marked the race for energy drinks. I don't know how we got from innocent names like Josta and Jolt to Bawlz.