Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
What do you do for a living?
i work at a car stereo shop call B's Car Stereo, doing all the stuff on this forum, everyday. its alot of fun. sometimes its boring, because we can get pretty slow, but overall its good.
i absolutely love remote start season, nothing better than doing 5-6 a day. im pretty quick too.
i am going to school for an associates degree in electronic engineering technology. if i could one day get a job assisting in the design of car audio amplifiers, id love it.
i absolutely love remote start season, nothing better than doing 5-6 a day. im pretty quick too.
i am going to school for an associates degree in electronic engineering technology. if i could one day get a job assisting in the design of car audio amplifiers, id love it.
jonnyb wrote:i work at a car stereo shop call B's Car Stereo, doing all the stuff on this forum, everyday. its alot of fun. sometimes its boring, because we can get pretty slow, but overall its good.
i absolutely love remote start season, nothing better than doing 5-6 a day. im pretty quick too.
i am going to school for an associates degree in electronic engineering technology. if i could one day get a job assisting in the design of car audio amplifiers, id love it.
i didn't know you worked at B's i was competing up there twice i probably saw you and never knew it lol
-
colemanyoungerinalaska
- Senior Member
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
- Location: alaska
i worked doing hazardous waste operations and removals asbestos abatement and demolition for a long time until a few months ago. it took up too much of my time and i had to quit the checks were nice but i had no time to myself. now i work at the anchorage daily news. not nearly as much pay but i get to come home every night and dont have to go away for weeks at a time.
i worked as a radiographer on the north slope for 2 weeks
i worked as a radiographer on the north slope for 2 weeks
Well everybody here already knows about Car Godz Custom Concepts... my heart and soul passion that I've been doing for 6 years now, after doing many one off custom jobs, working as a light line tech, and many back yard mechanics jobs... decided it was time to go out and do it as a business... everything from car audio, wheels, body kits, performance packages (nitrous & turbos included
), still it's been more of a hobby type job, but someday will give it 100% of my time.
Now what some people know is that I have a part time morning job at Menards running the autoscrubber http://www.karcher.ca/CCE/Floor_Care_Web_Pages/BD%20Trike.htm, yup I get to ride around on that for about 4-5 hours every morning. I use this money to go towards medical insurance, plus I get a lil discount at a hardware store (which is what Menards is - kinda like Lowes & H.D.).
Now for what only a few know about... I also own and operate my own cleaning business (residential & small business) and have been doing that for over 20+ years... I really can't stand cleaning, but I love most of the long term clients we have like extended family... plus it's what pays the bills
Now what some people know is that I have a part time morning job at Menards running the autoscrubber http://www.karcher.ca/CCE/Floor_Care_Web_Pages/BD%20Trike.htm, yup I get to ride around on that for about 4-5 hours every morning. I use this money to go towards medical insurance, plus I get a lil discount at a hardware store (which is what Menards is - kinda like Lowes & H.D.).
Now for what only a few know about... I also own and operate my own cleaning business (residential & small business) and have been doing that for over 20+ years... I really can't stand cleaning, but I love most of the long term clients we have like extended family... plus it's what pays the bills
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
i do brick masonry for the most part for $20 an hour. but its been real slow, we cant work in the rain/cold etc(morter wont set).. and my boss (my wifes dad) is in his 60's, his age is catching up with him. so i took a job delivering pizza's for Domino's.. its a fun job but pay sucks, for now its all i can do til i find another job, other than that, i install car audio for a little bit of cash here and there..
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Do you ever "accidently" spill bleach on the floor just so you can do some smokey burnouts... Does it have posi traction?cargodz wrote:I have a part time morning job at Menards running the autoscrubber http://www.karcher.ca/CCE/Floor_Care_Web_Pages/BD%20Trike.htm, yup I get to ride around on that for about 4-5 hours every morning.
"have you ever taken it off any sweet jumps?"
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Yeah, thats the bad thing about outside work. Thats why I decided to get the job I have now, I know exactly how much my checks will be and I have decent health insurance... I still work side jobs when I feel like it, which lately hasnt been very often. :happy055:Scarrell wrote:i do brick masonry for the most part for $20 an hour. but its been real slow, we cant work in the rain/cold etc(morter wont set).. and my boss (my wifes dad) is in his 60's, his age is catching up with him. so i took a job delivering pizza's for Domino's.. its a fun job but pay sucks, for now its all i can do til i find another job, other than that, i install car audio for a little bit of cash here and there..
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
couldnt find much of a video, but this is what i do when i do it..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k6fF-wsuOvA& ... ed&search=
pizza delivering is self explanitory. so..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k6fF-wsuOvA& ... ed&search=
pizza delivering is self explanitory. so..

