Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:25 pm
by solacedagony
I laugh when I see these threads. I have my subwoofer attenuated by 20 db right now.

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:03 am
by cargodz
New sub + new amp = break in...
I know everybody gets their new stuff and wants to here big bass Now!
But know that you've learned the hard way... when you start out, set your gain to 0 with 0 bassboost.... turn up your gain slowly for sub break in (lil at a time)... If you're setting by ear.... when you hear distortion turn the gain back down and then turn it down a couple of hairs more.
If you really feel the need for the use of bass boost. After a day or so of playing at the levels above... turn everything back down and start reseting with the gain and BB in the same manner... now your system is broke in well and you will be happy with your results
