Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:59 pm
by GlassWolf

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:08 pm
by silver cobra
Sweet, thx 4 the info. I will read the links and ask any more questions I might have. I don't plan on rewiring my system right now, since I am in college, but this summer I will have time if I have to.

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:19 am
by Bwcad1
hmm the amp died and its hifonics fault but there isnt sufficent current to supply the amp :confused blame the manufacturer for impropper installation.

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:56 am
by silver cobra
Wow, I don't know if your insulting me because I said it wasn't very impressive that is only lasted over a year, but it is quite obivious that I didn't know much about the electrical system when I installed it. I am calling them not to yell but just to ask if they will replace it and now that I know a little more about the wiring I don't blame them. But thank you for the completely pointless comment on a helpful thread (and yes, this reply is also pointless.)

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:15 am
by Bwcad1
im not replying to you mainly im more replying to kiki. but if you installed your amp inproperly id say its damn good it lasted that long. when did you get this amp and were did you buy it?