Page 3 of 12

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:38 pm
by joeyc
^^?

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:39 pm
by jonnyb
crystal method
this

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:40 am
by lotas
Top5:
Dave Matthews Band
Coldplay
Weezer
Pink Floyd
Damien Rice

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:44 am
by MobileAudio219
joeyc wrote: Linkin Park
I dont get it... On their first album they had that one crappy song which sounded exactly like all the other crappy songs on that album... Then they took the songs from the first album, changed them a little bit (none for the better) and created their 2nd cd... Then the same for the 3rd and so on and so...

So basically the took one crappy song, turned it into a crappy album, turned that crappy album into 3-4 more...

I dont get why people just dont go to walmart and buy their first single if you really like link park, that one song basically consist of all their albums...
Metallica
Pantera
There you go... :happy055:

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:58 am
by k0rnyfr33k
Bwcad1 wrote:everything.
same for me besides country.... they whine too much

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:05 pm
by William from NOLA
I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:07 pm
by solacedagony
William from NOLA wrote:I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.
You can't refuse the old stuff man. Everything from the black album on is crap, but you can just pretend they broke up after Justice ;)

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:12 pm
by William from NOLA
[quote="solacedagony"]You can't refuse the old stuff man. Everything from the black album on is crap, but you can just pretend they broke up after Justice ]
Ok... so I still sorta enjoy the old stuff lol!

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:54 pm
by joeyc
jonnyb wrote:crystal method
this
I almost bought that cd the other day at best buy!!! Going to have to get it now :)

As for linkin park, to each his own I guess, I like there sound.

Metallica? They rock and have always rocked, except for that one album where they went kinda soft. St. Anger, well I just enjoyed the drums on that one...Lars Rox!! Metallica rox!!! lol We need a smiley doing the "rock on" hand

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:56 pm
by joeyc
HEY what about "fiddy" yo? :p (fifty cent for those who don't know what fiddy is)






No actually I don't like rap, I just like the bass and the beat sometimes. A select few like "The Chronic" I can handle.