Page 3 of 3

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:21 am
by Mr. Waters
Thank you SO very much guys.
I know i will be happy with either set i get, b/c they are both great spekaer manufacturers.
I will talk to the guy i am able to get them from and probably go with what ever is cheaper and readily available. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :happy055: :happy055: :sm29:

Thanks again Guys.

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:47 pm
by Mr. Waters
Hey guys, got another question.

Is there a big difference between the 2 and 3 way Iridiums???

would it be worth it to spendthe extra money and get the 3 ways??

Thanks again guys. :thumbsup

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:03 pm
by Mr. Waters
Scratch that question^^^^^. :(

Apparently, i am the only one that can hear it, b/c my GF and my friend don't hear it, but on certain electric guitar notes...i can hear the tweeters get fuzzy.

It is easier to hear at lower volumes, but i defnitely hear it, but i guess nobody listens as hard to the music as i do....haha audiophile.:-)

I am guessing this happens from too much power, cuz i have them hooked up to my USA 4300x which is about 75wRMS x 4 at 4 ohms....which is what my mids and highs run at.(75wRMS each side, front and back)

I am running DLS Reference PS6's up front, and was planning on saving for some Iridiums, but i might be getting some MS6's instead, or maybe the UP6's.

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 am
by Mr. Waters
EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I put there CD(RedHotChiliPeppers) in my Home CD Player($200 Panasonic Shelf System.....eh, it works.http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wc...000000000005702) and i put it to the part where is gets scratchy on my tweets in my car......and IT DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So. that means VERY Dirty Recording right?