Page 3 of 5

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:11 am
by swimmerdude
i really like it. I hate people that just go out and buy the biggest body kit they can find. Yours is perfect, it looks really nice. I like body kits that are smaller and suttle. I like how your tint is the same as the graphis. What Kiki said would be sweet to do too, it would really make them blend well with the body.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:13 am
by Bwcad1
the only thing i would like to see is something with the hood. the hood is just large and open not some huge scoop or anything maybe a graphic or a simple set of louvers or a small scope just looks a little lonely.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:57 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
JL Man wrote:looks really tight man!! . . . the focus in the background looks nice too, got a body kit on it? post a pic of that too
That is a Saleen Focus my friend, has the Saleen widebody bodykit on it. Too dark to take pictures, but here is what the kit looks like: Also has carbon fiber spoiler, hood, and b-pillars. edges of the hood are painted to match the car. I'll get pics one day lol.

Image
Image
That is NOT my Focus, just another Saleen.


KiKi, I don't have lambo doors on it. And the engine does have work done to it. AEM SR Intake, Bored TB, OBX header, custom 2 1/2" mandrel bend SS dual exhaust, 50 shot ZEX Nitrous, upgrade wiring, plugs, etc. It is mainly for show, so no need for a turbo or anything.

Bill, there is actually a convo on the Saturn board I go to about the front end. I agree that the front is too plain, but I can't figure out what to do to it. I have been thinking about it over a year now. It has to be tasteful and can't take away from the rest of the car.

Anyone calling it rice, it really isn't. Doesn't have a fart can exhaust, huge erector set spoiler, or crap like that. Everything done to it had A LOT of planning go into it. Look again at the graphics, notice how they match the flow of the bodylines perfectly? That isn't a coincidence.

Plus, the stereo isn't really loud. Just the Rainbow 3-ways and a single 12" Eclipse sub.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:19 pm
by Darthness
so when do we get new pics of the trunk?

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:24 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Justin from Detroit wrote: Anyone calling it rice, it really isn't. Doesn't have a fart can exhaust, huge erector set spoiler, or crap like that. Everything done to it had A LOT of planning go into it. Look again at the graphics, notice how they match the flow of the bodylines perfectly? That isn't a coincidence.
Rice?

Who wants some rice!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:25 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Whenever I find time to work on it lol. Working 6 days a week, usually from 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM. Just enough time to come home and relax before hitting the sack. Maybe this sunday, maybe next, who knows.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:56 pm
by NViejeP
ryan, that isn't a rice rocket. That's just a cool asian car. Haha.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:59 pm
by Darthness
i hate to go off topic, but what does a car like that focus saleen go for $$ wise? my dad has an 05 focus sedan and its go over 20,000 miles on it so far without a single issue. (we've had this car for less then a year, and tis already got 20 grand on it! :o . so much for the 3 year or 36,000 warrenty. he'll clock that by the 1-year anniversary!)

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 pm
by jasonc1976
looks good man

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:13 am
by GlassWolf
I dunno why I thought you put vertical doors on that car.. maybe it was from when you or someone was thinking of carrying them or asked about them or something.. it was a while ago.

Did you know Michigan is the largest consumer of nitrous-oxide in the Union?