Page 3 of 3

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:47 pm
by geolemon
Yeah.... too bad it's covered under a foot of snow right now. :(

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:34 pm
by GlassWolf
sure you're not in western michigan?
heheh

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:07 pm
by William from NOLA
I'd love to take a bike to those ramps... basically because I can't really skate lol

I've always loved freestyle bmx for some reason. Maybe that's why I freicken own that game in the arcade :)

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:05 pm
by geolemon
Hey, come on by. :D

I've played around with BMX a bit too - actually not too into all the dirt jumping and all that - but I built a bike a while back to try to learn some of that cool techie flatland freestyle stuff... I never got too far. But sometimes I take my bike to the park too - boards, blades, bikes... we get all types there. :cool:

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 am
by shawndaddy
Yeah Geolemon and Glass wolf, I have to jump on the bandwagon. You guys are impressive. It's great to have a reliable source, especialy when you have as many questions as I do.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:25 am
by GlassWolf
I like having a lot of the folks we have here on this forum. It's a great repository of knowledge and experience.
The more veterans and industry professionals we have here, the more we tend to separate ourselves from all of the other web forums around the net dedicated to audio.
One thing I particularly enjoy is the lack of flame wars and outright childishness you tend to see on a lot of unmoderated or unregistered user forums.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:38 am
by OnYrMrk
Wolf, you are a big dumb jerk and my daddy can beat up your daddy. SO THERE!












sorry, reverted back to my inner child, you are not a big dumb jerk.

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:58 am
by GlassWolf
I'd hope so.. mine died 15 years ago.
If mine won that fight.. I'd be worried!

your mom dresses you funny