Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New Company
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
Why not ARC Audio? They are an excellent company to sell for. They don't have a initial buy-in nor minimum orders, their product is all top of the line, even their $99 subwoofers are amazing. Plus, the show Overhaulin will be using NOTHING but ARC Audio products for the next few years, which means their name will really start getting popular. They also have a new Chip Foose line of amps about to come out.
"Plus, the show Overhaulin will be using NOTHING but ARC Audio products for the next few years, which means their name will really start getting popular."
Thank GOD. I got so tired of seeing Kicker, Alphasonik, and other crap on there. Maybe I'll get overhauled :) . I saw their Foose lineup of amps and speakers on CES highlights, pretty sweet. Arc has a Robert Zeff signature edition line of amps coming out as well.
Thank GOD. I got so tired of seeing Kicker, Alphasonik, and other crap on there. Maybe I'll get overhauled :) . I saw their Foose lineup of amps and speakers on CES highlights, pretty sweet. Arc has a Robert Zeff signature edition line of amps coming out as well.
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:

