Page 3 of 4

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:22 am
by LoudS10Blazer
I'll probably buy some and then change like I always do. You should have seen my garage before I sold alot of stuff locally.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:23 am
by Bwcad1
yea i tend to do the same thing been through 5 in the last month

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:45 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Yea, buy some death Penalty's, you will be blown away by them.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:51 am
by two4fifteen
Justin from Detroit wrote:Yea, buy some death Penalty's, you will be blown away by them.
what amp did you have them hooked up to when you tried them, and what enclosure?

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:03 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
two4fifteen wrote:what amp did you have them hooked up to when you tried them, and what enclosure?
Who said I have tried them? I'm just going by what everyone has said about them. A guy with a pair of 15"s hit over 150.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:16 pm
by two4fifteen
Justin from Detroit wrote:Who said I have tried them? I'm just going by what everyone has said about them. A guy with a pair of 15"s hit over 150.
i remembered in another thread a couple days ago about you saying something about trying some incriminator subs. i thought you tried the 187s and the death penalties, but it was the 187's and lethal injections. my mistake....

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:28 pm
by joeyc
is the mt a pure spl sub?

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:32 pm
by smoker
Bwcad1 wrote:yea lol but i dont have the cash at the moment althought i would love it. anyone wanna buy my women? small latino girl! fairly sexy was an 8.5 on facethejury.com justin can refrence me on this hes seen her! lol im only looking for about 6k! great deal!

god im glad she isnt into car audio! lol

got pics? how bout a price shipped to ky?

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:33 pm
by ridr4lif
joeyc wrote:is the mt a pure spl sub?
Yea, pure SPL. RE doesnt even offer a warranty with it.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:35 pm
by joeyc
Bwcad1 wrote:yea lol but i dont have the cash at the moment althought i would love it. anyone wanna buy my women? small latino girl! fairly sexy was an 8.5 on facethejury.com justin can refrence me on this hes seen her! lol im only looking for about 6k! great deal!

god im glad she isnt into car audio! lol
Did you ever consider rentals? More profit in the long run!! ;)