Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:07 pm
by GlassWolf
hey I admire that you recognise your present limitations and you're willing to hold off for a bit.
That's far better than screaming, "hey how loud can I make my car with $500 to spend???" like I see from so many "kids" today. You're closer to the waiting and saving I advocate so often to so many, and I can appreciate that.

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:12 pm
by smoker
sinister audio wrote:athf is awsome too and space ghost is a great show too. they have quite a few good shows on at night but they have some crappy ones too.

i dont understand that one... is that the show with the talking food? i watched an episode where the meatball was having issues or going bad or something i dont know...............

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:32 pm
by sinister audio
ya its with the food. i have watched that show since it first came out like 5 years ago well maybe it wasnt that long ago but its a great show.