Page 3 of 6
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:00 pm
by veggie-man
if this were to happen would i be welcome considering i know none of you here?
one other thing is do many people go to these things (never went to one)... is it just people on these forms or would it be advertised to different form communities and on the internet?
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:20 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Public would be welcome
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:17 am
by Darthness
is the place decided for sure or what?i may attend. at the same time, i don't know... thats a lot of driving, i can barely find my around my own town :P never mind all the fricken way to ohio.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:29 am
by aka_albino
nobody has talk on this form for a while but...
im in ohio maybe 1hr 30min if that from sandusky park an i would be willing to go
i will help out any way i can
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:42 am
by OnYrMrk
I would consider making the pilgramage out there. Heck I can even pick up Jeremy in Tulsa if he wants to make the trip.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:32 am
by Bwcad1
joe we will be having a wolfpack audio meet up sometime in june it would be cool to have it the same time as the cac event. again wp will help fund this venture.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:37 am
by OnYrMrk
well I could be up for a trip..I could also see if I can get out of towners a good rate on a hotel out there too.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:37 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I think the cost is around $250 for the building.
I need help from Professional People(s) to get access to this site.
Troy (the area MECA judge) has ties with the park dude and we need his help. However with his help they kinda want to turn it into a MECA comp which I DONT want...
This is intended to be a CAC event :)
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:40 am
by Bwcad1
we cant just find another park or some other place? WP audio will pay the 250 and devin and i have tl's we could have our own lil comp
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:41 am
by Bwcad1
ryan look into renting fair grounds the medina county fair grounds had an spl comp there and the slam jam show. im sure they wouldnt care. plus you dont have to rent all of the space.