Page 3 of 4
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:42 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Not with assholes like spkrmn around, no.
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:59 am
by dmeyer07
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ditto
I F0cking Hate You Spkrman!
Hehe Jp ... Or Am I?

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:04 am
by spkrman
Justin from Detroit wrote:Not with assholes like spkrmn around, no.
dude, did you even look at the vid?
it cant be any more obvious that its mdf... and just a single layer at that.
I took your question as a joke... apparantly you are supposed to be a master box builder yourself :help:
I'm sorry if you cant get loud, but plz dont take it out on me
We all know if i ran elevation audio i'd gain 50 dee blees...

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:07 am
by Mithrandir
I can get loud
/me yells loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" see?

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:45 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
You should try some Pros...
I am curious what they can do in the hands of a big SPL person...
The only thing I can say about your vid...
I see how the shirt moves and the coins on the roof... We know its 154 dB
Then I see other vids with a single 18" sub... Less dB but mvoing more air. Enough air to blow the doors around, make the roof jump and so forth...
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:12 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
This was the first time I had ever been to that site. I just assumed the link was all videos of YOUR Type R, didn't realise it was for all Type R's. Look at the Type R video that is the fourth down the list. That clearly isn't MDF, that's why I was asking.
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:51 pm
by bigbassman
I really needa make a video of mine.... lol
you still suck Mark.... forever
Loyd L.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:28 am
by spkrman
Basstronics wrote:You should try some Pros...
I am curious what they can do in the hands of a big SPL person...
The only thing I can say about your vid...
I see how the shirt moves and the coins on the roof... We know its 154 dB
Then I see other vids with a single 18" sub... Less dB but mvoing more air. Enough air to blow the doors around, make the roof jump and so forth...
send me some :) If they are any good i'll find out.
note that "moving doors" and "flexing roof" doesn't mean its loud. No dynamat on an import makes life easier. My MC is nice and curved, makes the panels much much stronger. On top of dual layers of fatmat all around. I still get flex, but its not bad at all.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:30 am
by spkrman
bigbassman wrote:I really needa make a video of mine.... lol
you still suck Mark.... forever
Loyd L.
i like my m00fers
so wat if ure louder
The magic DB fairy stole .2 from me somewhere along the line. sux.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:21 am
by Darthness
btw the video isn't working?