I was actually gonna get some of the Cadence 12's from Ryan. I wouldnt be afraid to try anything from Cadence..amps, subs, whatever.
Has Ryan mentioned the American Bass stuff he can get?? I believe you can get those in shallow mount as well. MobileAudio got a ten from him and put up a vid on youtube. It sounded great.
Tim
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
wanting more of a guess what i got setup
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I can get American Bass SL's also, but I dont like the cosmetics on them.
Both subs appear to come out of the same factory- just different cones and dust caps.
I wouldnt hesitate to use the Cadence subs if I had an application for them.
Actually Im thinking a single 12" for the Alero once money isnt so scarce.
Both subs appear to come out of the same factory- just different cones and dust caps.
I wouldnt hesitate to use the Cadence subs if I had an application for them.
Actually Im thinking a single 12" for the Alero once money isnt so scarce.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
You are looking at around 210 ea for the DD 1508's...They are powerhouses, but 4 won't do very well in the back of a standard cab PU.
I would go with two and port that sucker.
I would go with two and port that sucker.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com