Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 am
by CaptainPioneer
There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before... Since there is no down-fire there is no sub "bling" to look at... I will post when i sand down the box and wrap it in vinyl.

Right now its just in there so I can listen to some bass

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm
by Tim
[quote="CaptainPioneer"]There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before...


where?? I went back through the post and there aint no pictures :tough

Tim

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 am
by CaptainPioneer

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am
by Bwcad1
MobileAudio219 wrote:Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*
You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!


ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 am
by MobileAudio219
Bwcad1 wrote:You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!
ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend
PICKS.................................. Serrrss