Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

unloading

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Bwcad1 wrote:you never know. that's y i suggest you go by manufacturer spec's if you don't understand the dynamics. take the manufactures specs as a base if you add more power make the box smaller if you have less power make the box bigger. simple as that. a box is almost never right on the first shot. i build my box and then i work on that same box for week's until its right.

Okay that helps. that is what I wondering about. Thanks Bill.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Post Reply