Page 111 of 128

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:58 am
by Darthness
yeah, its not fun any more.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:08 am
by MaxdSPL
That's too bad. Sorry you are leaving.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:38 am
by JeremyC
Anyone remember this guy...........

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 154%
You are in a fight with WARLORD.

Natural speeds are:
WARLORD: 168705.9489
JeremyC: "way he hell up there"


Using your Police Revolver you hit 8,278 on WARLORD.
You killed WARLORD.

You gain 7,700 EXP and stole $0 from WARLORD.

Did I mention he is 24 levels above me.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:56 pm
by JeremyC
Event Log

Description Recieved Actions
johny big balls attacked you and lost, you gained 38 EXP and stole $14,803. 19 Feb 2007, 8:57pm [delete]
Deliverence attacked you and lost, you gained 28 EXP and stole $0. 19 Feb 2007, 8:17pm [delete]
MTNdewgirl attacked you and lost, you gained 38 EXP and stole $16,882. 19 Feb 2007, 7:34pm [delete]
spetznaz attacked you and lost, you gained 34 EXP and stole $0. 19 Feb 2007, 7:27pm [delete]


and a message from warlord saying congrats on my win...

I love this game.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:50 pm
by OnYrMrk
yea it is all a game...I just hate that we have idle members. Darth, sorry you are leaving the gang and game. When you are online, you do very well. Hope you had fun while you were with us.

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:41 am
by MaxdSPL
Check out that beautiful attack log...tis a beautiful thing my friends....lol :sm29:

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm
by Chris from Washington
OK,
Is there more way to boost your attributes besides training?

I've been doing nothing but training the past week or so. I'm not even attacking anyone because I don't want to waste the energy.

When I train, I get anywhere between 500-1000 for each training I do. It doesn't seem to matter where my awake is, I've had a 50% awake and got a 1000 and then I use one of my awake pills and get that back up to 100%. Then train again and get only 700.

The reason I'm asking is Vene has been attacking me, so I've been watching his levels.

Over the weekend his strength was about about 220k, So I've been trying to catch up to him. I just checked it now, and it's 360k! How in the world do you boost your levels that much?

Even if I use every point I have, and keep my awake at 100% I might get to 200k. And that doesn't' do anything for my other levels.

So give me some pointers! What am I doing wrong!!

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:16 pm
by William from NOLA
He must have a macro or something, or no life. Macro will git you banned

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:21 pm
by hawkman
If you can level up, you'll get more for your training time. Try to find the highest level guys you can attack. You can also mug people for experience points when your waiting for your nerve to come back up.

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 pm
by Chris from Washington
William from NOLA wrote:He must have a macro or something, or no life. Macro will git you banned
I was wondering if something like this was possible..

I mean 120k in like 2 days? Plus he's also risen his other attributes too. His defense was in the 200's the last time I checked.

A week or so ago, he was way under me and I was able to take him.

Oh well, I'll just keep chugging along and hopefully I'll be able to catch up.