Page 106 of 128
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:02 pm
by pwuthedon
Chris from Washington wrote:Who is Varuca?
do you have those pics ryan? if not i got a link or 2 laying around here, she is the leader of cosa nostra
http://people.tribe.net/varuca/photos
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:02 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Ive been ripping on the whole organization. DVC, Cosa, and Capture Crew mainly.
Hell, the guys in 180 DBz dont want me there Ive stirred up so much trouble.
I think my account got frozen as I posted a link to Varuca's pictures in the newspaper. However I dont see any rule saying you cant post links to others photos...
This game is a shoddy POS thrown together and managed by idiots. I wouldnt waste a penny on it now I understand fully how it works.
You got 2 choices in this game:
1) Be DVC's bitch
2) Be DVCs punching bag
As soon as WP jeopardizes the DVC's allies, you eill be at war. Unless you serve them. At which point the game is no fun...
After 5 days I will dispurse my inventory to WP. BMW gets his plice revolver back and 5K points (or whatever I got left). The rest will goto bill to add to the vault, including my 300+ billion...
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:05 pm
by pwuthedon
wow ryan, do you read what i type....you let some person that was even in the gang tell you to leave
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:05 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
yup that was probably it...
Anyone that can, post their rules here.
I want to see the rule saying: "no posting of players poersonal photos" or something to that affect.
If there is no rule, how could I have broke it?
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
haha, didnt know he want in the gang...
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm
by Chris from Washington
Well the one thing that I would ask is, if she didn't want her photos shown. Then why does she have a public myspace type page? Where she posted the pics herself?
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm
by pwuthedon
he used to be, i personally didnt care what you did, what are they gonna do? hate us even more, believe me, its more fun to play this way, i get to take out people online from gangs that are always on the rag, much better then kissing azz and hoping that they dont start something with ya
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:14 pm
by pwuthedon
Chris from Washington wrote:Well the one thing that I would ask is, if she didn't want her photos shown. Then why does she have a public myspace type page? Where she posted the pics herself?
and why is it the 1st link that pops up when i google varuca

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:15 pm
by Chris from Washington
pwuthedon wrote:and why is it the 1st link that pops up when i google varuca
another good point (lol)
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:41 pm
by OnYrMrk
I am getting a LOL while reading this. So...why didn't you decide to bring us on board as allies anyway?