Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
cool game
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Probably can...
I will join back in, but you guys would all be dead. Im a hated man now
I wish they would change to CA and not CAF. Everyone thinking that chitty CAF forum...lol
Actually Bill 1001 was a whore post! I got 100 fair and square
I will join back in, but you guys would all be dead. Im a hated man now
I wish they would change to CA and not CAF. Everyone thinking that chitty CAF forum...lol
Actually Bill 1001 was a whore post! I got 100 fair and square
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
brtnboarder3241
- Senior Member
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: saint charles, IL
- Contact:
[quote="Ryan from Ohio"]Probably can...
I will join back in, but you guys would all be dead. Im a hated man now
I wish they would change to CA and not CAF. Everyone thinking that chitty CAF forum...lol
Actually Bill 1001 was a whore post! I got 100 fair and square ]
word, i still cant believe you guys sided with dvc.....i just remembered too, wasnt there an elevation audio section here?
I will join back in, but you guys would all be dead. Im a hated man now
I wish they would change to CA and not CAF. Everyone thinking that chitty CAF forum...lol
Actually Bill 1001 was a whore post! I got 100 fair and square ]
word, i still cant believe you guys sided with dvc.....i just remembered too, wasnt there an elevation audio section here?
yea we just got tired of taking orders from them, at the time, dvc was weak, before we got frozen, we could of taken that whole gang, only problem was stuperman...........it's not like an alliance means anything to them, we were aligned with them and they still went to war with us, the only reason it really happened is because they got scared when we got the #1 rank, then they decided to try to eliminate us, but wait till we make our move, in a few weeks, all the duped points and pills will be dried up and all this stat gaining will slow, but we have our allies doing nothing but training and being silent..you have to remember that we are on their turf, 95% of the people at the top all know each other from other games like this, like mafia streets and punchme....we outsiders have no chance if we want to align we with them, because the alliance isnt 100% and its moment to moment at best, let dvc take care of their own dirty work, they will tire from it
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:


