Page 2 of 3
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:51 am
by tomcat
I can take some pics for you later and post them tomorrow.
Mythbusters.... I havent seen that episode but if they "tested" it like some of the other things I have seen on that show I'm not surprised they didnt get it to work.
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 am
by Ryan from Ohio
http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/12/07 ... y-devices/
They applied the deal the wrong way. Trying to use the HHO gas only.
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:47 am
by cargodz
Aren't these the same idiots that tryed making a mechanical woofer (as cheap as possible I might add) that took up the whole inside of the car and only did a 166 dB ... I mean come on... give our lil friend Bill an unlimited supply of funds and I'm sure we'd see much better results

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:20 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I bought a water/oil seperator at Harbor Freight for $6.
Bought some 3/8" Clear tubing, white nylon 90 hose barbs, 2 brass hose barbs for the fire arrestor.
Found out on an E Bay auction all the arrestors are is two hose barbs with a plastic tube outside stuffed with brass wool. lol, now I dont have to buy a $20 item
Come on Tomcat get the pics up man :)
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 am
by tomcat
Sorry about the pics. I kept forgetting to bring my camera to work. But I did remember to bring my system home. I'll get some pics later today.
For hose I use fuel line because it will last almost forever. With all the heat in the engine compartment the clear stuff might get brittle. But I tend to over build everything. You should see the box I just built for my Focal sub.... even I had to laugh at the amount of screws I used. Oh well, Better safe than sorry.
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:26 am
by tomcat
Here are some pics. I dont have any in car pictures yet and I wont be able to ge any untill next Friday.
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:50 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
WHat size hose/fittings did ya use?
I bought 3/8" ID hose...lol
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 pm
by tomcat
I used 3/16" ID fuel line, 3/8" is pretty big. I might use 3/8" if I had 6 jars going into to a manifold and one big line running out.
I used 1/4" water (NPT I think) for the fitting. And a universal T if you can tap into an existing vacuum line.
hydrogen fuel assisted vehicles....turn any vehicle into a hybrid
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am
by Tom
Hey Ryan and all you others out there...my name is Tom, I happen to see you all the other day when I was doing a search. I am the webmaster/owner and manufacture of the Hydogen fuel cell from GoTURTLEPOOP.COM
We have just introduced a new model line called THE HURRICANE.
Just for those that are intrested in it...I am not intrested in spamming here...I just thought it was neat that I did a google search and found links to your site from mine because you mentioned it or talked about it....thank you and if any of you have one,,,happy trails in fuel savings...if anyone wants to know about it, check out the site or email me...
have a great day
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Hello,
Actually I saw it on the news- Im from the area as well as a few others here.
I backed off on the project as specualtion on what it actually does to your vehicle.
The new slanted it with the UT Professors help to really make it sound impractical. But being in this hobby I can tell you 20-40 amps of power isnt squat crap... 20 amps can be done on a stock alternator...
Above that you may have to go up as this is a constant current...
But other than that, just worried about what moisture will do to the internals.
Plus if the internal should over touch... and blow up... yikes.