Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm
by slick94prix
Yeah, I haven't seen much lately. I used to hear a ton about them way back in the day.

I've been reading a TON of good things about the Olympus, so I will probably end up going that route.

But for some reason, I cannot find any thiele specs to design a box. Any recommendations?

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:44 pm
by Bwcad1
email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 pm
by slick94prix
Bwcad1 wrote:email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.
Emailed, thanks!

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Something different:

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

$240 for the 15" version.