Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Some new sub idea's i'm tossing around.

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

Yeah, I haven't seen much lately. I used to hear a ton about them way back in the day.

I've been reading a TON of good things about the Olympus, so I will probably end up going that route.

But for some reason, I cannot find any thiele specs to design a box. Any recommendations?
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

Bwcad1 wrote:email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.
Emailed, thanks!
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Something different:

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

$240 for the 15" version.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply