Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:16 am
by Bwcad1
yes it does.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/library/ ... _4-man.pdf


RTFM

input level control = gain turn them down.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:23 am
by snyper2k2
ohhh i see.. Hmm I will set those. And in regards to the Xcards. I want a low pass filter on the output because I have that going to the brutus. How would I set the cards so that I get full range on my infinitys, and only low pass on the RESE12

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:28 am
by Bwcad1
are you using the pass through on the amp? and your trying to cross over the pass through?


thats bad news bad bad news. use the sub amp for the cross overs i dont even think you can cross over the pass through. you need to set the cross overs for each amp. not the pass through secondly use a second set of signal wires for the Brutus. your got all kinds of crazy goin on right now. you really really need a professional to install this or trouble shoot or read the faqs and do a lot of research no offense.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 am
by snyper2k2
No no, even if i dont connect the woofer from the punch it cuts off.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am
by snyper2k2
so i can use the pass through to connect both rears and fronts together? into 2 rcas?

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:59 am
by snyper2k2
Ok so i tried it out today,and after it cuts off sometimes it wont come back. so I checked the led on the amp and it was off. with the remore securely tightened. So i try a small jumper from the battery+ on the amp to the remote and it starts up and I hear the sounds.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:06 am
by Bwcad1
problem solved?

sounds like you need a relay on your remote wire. the headunit output is weak. or your remote wire is wired incorrectly

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am
by snyper2k2
i will try it with just the punch and no remote to the hifonics