Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 pm
by Bwcad1
Rob and jeremy thanks again for your service!!! we appreciate you being away during the holidays!
Happy thanks giving yall
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:36 am
by Robert Wollenberg
thanks Bill. :)
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:59 am
by GlassWolf
happy TOFURKEY DAY!
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:18 pm
by William from NOLA
I just had thanksgiving part two an hour ago...
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:01 pm
by Purple RS
Bwcad1 wrote:Rob and jeremy thanks again for your service!!! we appreciate you being away during the holidays!
Happy thanks giving yall

Been there, done that, although mostly under the sea. Still can't say enough to thank those who still serve
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:03 pm
by joeyc
I had part two 2 hours ago, I was so full I COULDN'T eat pie! thats F'ed up! lol