Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:19 am
by MobileAudio219
I was talking to some kid today, he asked me how old I was, after thinking for a second I said 23.... wait, 24... Then I had to think about it for a second, if I was born in '83 that would make me 24.... EKKK, my mind is already going...

and omg, next year I'll be 25... damn I feel old.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 am
by Darthness
i got a nice little present from my school yesterday. a $900 financial aid refund check (most of which will go to my student loan, and i also got my scholarship back, which is AWESOME.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:30 pm
by cargodz
Nice to here that you got some good news for your birthday :)


And Justin, 24/ 25 may seem old to a 10 year old, but to me... You're still in diapers :p LOL