Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:21 am
by cargodz
Just saw him down at the carry-out and he said everybody he sees comments on it. :)
Also I might add... I'm really more proud of the way the bull bar looks since it had to be custom fit... I had to make new brackets for it and still give it some tweaking to get it on there.
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 am
by solacedagony
Looks sweet! Now with the money from that job you can get a new digital camera :)
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am
by JASON96R
I really like the rims on the Jeep. Boy do I love Jeeps, I hope to have a Rubicon someday.
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:12 am
by cargodz
solacedagony wrote: Now with the money from that job you can get a new digital camera :)
That's the sad part... I had one, but wouldn't work with my computer (windows 98 O/S), so I had to take it back

Gotta save up for a new computer first.
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:05 pm
by MobileAudio219
cargodz wrote:Just saw him down at the carry-out and he said everybody he sees comments on it. :)
Also I might add... I'm really more proud of the way the bull bar looks since it had to be custom fit... I had to make new brackets for it and still give it some tweaking to get it on there.
Bar looks really good, I dont really like the rims for some reason?
Do they make the wranglers with a v8 now?
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 pm
by William from NOLA
Nope. Only one engine 202hp V6
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm
by smoker
looks groovy
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:30 pm
by cargodz
William from NOLA wrote:Nope. Only one engine 202hp V6
^Correct... Only comes in the V6 for now... that's why he wanted the full exhaust and cold air intake done... You can REALLY feel a difference in it now :)