Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 am
by GlassWolf
thanks everyone for the attention, kind comments, and support.

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 pm
by GlassWolf
just as a refresher, here's how the car looked prior to now:

Image
this is how she arrived at the house

Image
this was under all the primer and bondo, after some bodywork with a stud gun and filler

Image
more

Image
again

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm
by Chris from Washington
Just amazing!

I wish you lived by me, you can have an 84 Camaro as your next project car (lol)

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 am
by sinister audio
your car looks great and it looks like the body shop did a very nice job on it too. are you gonna go with some bigger wheels in the near future or keep it classy?

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 am
by GlassWolf
the wheels on it now are universal lug 15x8 Cragars. They're just there so I don't have to worry about getting paint all over them etc.
I have a set of ARE TorqueThrust II polished aluminum rims in the same style.
15x10 in back for 295/60/15 drag radials on a shortened Dana 60 rear end, and 15x8 fronts with 235/60/15 street tires, and a set of skinnies on front drag wheels for the strip up front I can throw in the trunk for trips to the track.
It'll look about the same as it does now, but shinier wheels, and bigger in back.
more like this:
Image

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm
by MobileAudio219
nice car... I thought about stripping down the mustang and doing a complete restore, but I'm going to do it one piece at a time. This winter I'm getting the interior, suspension and brakes in tip-top shape... Then this spring I want to pick up a gt 40 x engine to build, then next winter do the drive train.