Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New Charger pictures

A Place to Discuss Modifications done to your cars.

Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA

User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

thanks everyone for the attention, kind comments, and support.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

just as a refresher, here's how the car looked prior to now:

Image
this is how she arrived at the house

Image
this was under all the primer and bondo, after some bodywork with a stud gun and filler

Image
more

Image
again
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Just amazing!

I wish you lived by me, you can have an 84 Camaro as your next project car (lol)
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

your car looks great and it looks like the body shop did a very nice job on it too. are you gonna go with some bigger wheels in the near future or keep it classy?
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

the wheels on it now are universal lug 15x8 Cragars. They're just there so I don't have to worry about getting paint all over them etc.
I have a set of ARE TorqueThrust II polished aluminum rims in the same style.
15x10 in back for 295/60/15 drag radials on a shortened Dana 60 rear end, and 15x8 fronts with 235/60/15 street tires, and a set of skinnies on front drag wheels for the strip up front I can throw in the trunk for trips to the track.
It'll look about the same as it does now, but shinier wheels, and bigger in back.
more like this:
Image
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

nice car... I thought about stripping down the mustang and doing a complete restore, but I'm going to do it one piece at a time. This winter I'm getting the interior, suspension and brakes in tip-top shape... Then this spring I want to pick up a gt 40 x engine to build, then next winter do the drive train.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply