Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

follow up on Changing Wake Up

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i was a manager at home depot for almost 6 years. what i can tell you about corporate america is the reason this guy has made it as far as he has is because he cant see whats wrong here. these are the same companies that give vp's bonuses in the millions of dollars and then tell you that the most they can afford to give is a 4% increase in pay because sales are down across the board. i found myself in a position where i was almost topped out in the position i was in and it was of no economic benefit for me to take a promotion, a promo would have involved a salaried 55 hour work week, i was making 36 a year and usually stayed right at or around 40 hours and the salaried job only paid 42000 a year to start. so, i left.....someone with a mindset toward entrpreneurialism can make it about halfway up the ladder at best, then you better be a corporate minded person or find some where else to go.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well here's the update on the morning after... suprisingly I feel pretty damn good considering I made it through 9 Guinness, 1 Killians, and that bottle of 151 is now nothing more than an empty bottle in the trash.
I still crashed early though (around 8ish), but that's cause I was a lil tipsy :p lol... and the dogs were nice enough to let me sleep until 6AM (It'll take them a lil longer to get use to the later wake up then me).
I'm chalking this one up to a good drunk night at home ;)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Damn man. That's a lot!
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

you crazy old man!!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well I guess it just goes to show that I can still hold my own since I usually don't have any more than 6-10 beers a week :D :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

cargodz wrote:Well I guess it just goes to show that I can still hold my own since I usually don't have any more than 6-10 beers a week :D :p lol
Good to see you're staying positive about it and doing something productive with your new time! :happy055: haha
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

It was SOooo Nice to not have to worry about my bed time and sleep till 7AM :D
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Post Reply