Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:51 am
ive seen numerous NSB90s blow up.
A Car Audio Forum dedicated to providing our members with the best audio, video, and alarm troubleshooting.
https://caraudiocentral.net/forums/
That's scary. I don't want to be around flying acid any time in the near or distant future. lolBwcad1 wrote:ive seen numerous NSB90s blow up.
How might this apply to the gel cell Optima batteries. I have one soilidly mounted in the driver's quarterpanel (rear fender) of my Camaro without a box. It is covered by the interior plastic panel and accessible through the door in that panel. I know that these batteries can be mounted upside down with no ill effects.cargodz wrote:You really need to move that thing to the bed or at least vent it outside... That's why the lids on those boxes have vents on the top.
Yup... None of the sealed gel batteries need special attention.Bwcad1 wrote:thats a sealed gel cell that does not need to be vented or serviced.