Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:10 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
You coul just toss it on the outside, close the hatch up and run the wire thru the car just to "test" it

The amplified one I got has the turn on lead right at the plug.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:22 am
by Chris from Washington
What other cars have these types of antennas?

From what I've been reading the BMW ones, aren't for FM. Just SAT and bluetooth.

I also found this one,
http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info ... cts_id=344

I would like to find one that isn't as notable tho.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:25 pm
by cargodz
Right the BMWs and Acuras alike are for Sat.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:34 pm
by Chris from Washington
What other options do I have, to shave off the factory antenna?

I like the fins, but the ones that do FM just seem to stick out too much.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:00 pm
by cargodz
Has anyone here tryed the interior windshield mount antennas?

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:23 pm
by Purple RS
Even though it's designed to be vertical, I've heard others say that locating the mast under the dash pad works for them. Never tried that myself, just second-hand info.