Page 2 of 3
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:57 am
by OnYrMrk
Sure Keith, I can try.
For the one that I am interviewing for this Wednesday, you need to have an indepth knowledge of Fibre Channel Protocol, SAN's, Disk Array's, and Blockwise I/O. A good understanding of Tape Storage Racks is good too.
I am studying my ass off this weekend. Starbucks here I come!
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:58 am
by brtnboarder3241
hey man...CONGRATS
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:40 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Excellent...
I think I hear your phone ringing?
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:56 pm
by cargodz
Ring... Dammit... Ring! :)
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:09 pm
by Chris from MI
Congrats Joe! Best of luck to you when you get your new job.
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:11 pm
by William from NOLA
Woohoo! No more calls to India!
Congrats
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:40 pm
by joeyc
Congratulations brotha!!! but honestly, I new you would find something

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:03 am
by MaxdSPL
GOtta love the customer support from Dell. Another company had a call center in India, but they got so many complaints from customers that they were forced to close the center and move it back stateside. Too bad Dell might not ever do that.
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:14 am
by ZeroAccess
Helo tank u fur calin fur support
Yoush needs to hits buttoms thats lights up...
Thats when I promptly pull the gun out and shoot the phone just hoping it harms the person on the other end...
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:23 am
by joeyc
Microsoft is the worst!!
cood ju pease read buk teo me de tirty too digit aktivazion code
see!! you can't even hardly understand it in writing!! lol