Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New Job!!!!
Sure Keith, I can try.
For the one that I am interviewing for this Wednesday, you need to have an indepth knowledge of Fibre Channel Protocol, SAN's, Disk Array's, and Blockwise I/O. A good understanding of Tape Storage Racks is good too.
I am studying my ass off this weekend. Starbucks here I come!
For the one that I am interviewing for this Wednesday, you need to have an indepth knowledge of Fibre Channel Protocol, SAN's, Disk Array's, and Blockwise I/O. A good understanding of Tape Storage Racks is good too.
I am studying my ass off this weekend. Starbucks here I come!
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
brtnboarder3241
- Senior Member
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: saint charles, IL
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Excellent...
I think I hear your phone ringing?
I think I hear your phone ringing?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Ring... Dammit... Ring! :)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Chris from MI
- Senior Member
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:09 pm
- Location: Detroit, MI
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
Microsoft is the worst!!
cood ju pease read buk teo me de tirty too digit aktivazion code
see!! you can't even hardly understand it in writing!! lol
cood ju pease read buk teo me de tirty too digit aktivazion code
see!! you can't even hardly understand it in writing!! lol
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......