Page 2 of 15

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:27 am
by swimmerdude
ZeroAccess wrote:Team Wolfpack is for those who enjoy competing with competition level stereo systems. We have members all over the world bot in sound quality and SPL. my name is Bill Wolf and i started this team. i have been competing for the past two years and have been into audio both home and car for as long as i can remember. Im sponsored by the following manufactures. Maxxsonics (Hifonics, Autotek, Crunch, MBquart) excessive amperage Stinger Hooker Audio Kinetic Powermaster Alternators Second Skin sound deadening our team is sponsored by elevation audio cargodz and excessive amperage!

All types of spelling/grammar errors up in there lol :-P

Just curious, What does it cost/benefits/etc of Team WP. I doubt I'd make it this go around but maybe if I try really hard I can make it the next go around.
Haha... yea Bill isnt the greatest with spelling and grammar if you havent noticed from his posts on the board.

WolfPack is an audio club for basically competitors. It used to cost a small amount to be apart of it, but it is free this year. It is like being sponsored by a company, but not by a company. You can get a bit of discounts on equipment you want to run, but for your car only. And you get the support of the team for big builds and such.

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:02 am
by joeyc
PLUS, You would be a lot more cool if you were to be a member of the prestigious Wolfpack! Of course you would get the opportunity to meet the resident spl God.....Bill Wolf!! lol That was funny, I don't care who you are...

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:37 am
by ZeroAccess
I need support and I need help
Okie dokie, I'm gonna apply I suspose whats the worst that can happen I get told no and made fun of and probally kill myself from the humiliation.

I'm in :)

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:57 am
by cargodz
ZeroAccess wrote:I need support and I need help
Okie dokie, I'm gonna apply I suspose whats the worst that can happen I get told no and made fun of and probally kill myself from the humiliation.

I'm in :)
Then you need to send a request for an app to Bill... but please do this with the full knowledge that you will be required to compete, even if it is only at the local to regional level. :thumbsup

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:04 am
by Bwcad1
i will be drafting a list of requierments for the team this year this year will be tougher and will be tougher as team requests are through the roof. I attached the file for you all. open it fill it out and email it to me at [email protected]

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:20 am
by Bwcad1
zeroaccess has been accepted as team spell checker lol

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am
by cargodz
Bwcad1 wrote:zeroaccess has been accepted as team spell checker lol
ocaye.. sew iph hee iz da ofphitail spelle chaker den e chood half phun wit dis rite cheer :p

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:30 am
by Bwcad1
JUST ANNOUNCED!

Team Wp had just added soundsolutions

Thanks terry

Also added to the sponsor list is

LTech Solutions and Audio Intrigue

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:24 pm
by cargodz
Team Wolfpack Audio... Takin over the Midwest :)

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:30 pm
by smoker
thats right! comin to you right outta the ghetto is none other than sound solutions!!! hooking a brutha up yo is what im all about ya hear!!!!seriously though between myself and cargodz there is nothing that isnt available to you now.......