Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:01 pm
by cargodz
They pretty much do the same damn thing :p
wanna spend even more... look at some of the Hondata stuff... Ouch Pricey!

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:25 pm
by JeremyC
Spend more you say, ok count me in.

Ha, I might be crazy, but I ain't dumb. I will keep you in mind in the near future. Something tells me I will be price shopping pretty soon.

Ok back to the camber kits.

I took the car out today, and man was she loose. I had the camber set at 0 and the toe was slightly out. It was down right scarry going thru a couple of turns. So I jacked her up and set the camber to .75 and that pulled the toe back in some.

So I took her for another drive, and she was way better. The toe still needs to come in some, but she doesn't make my butt pucker every time I hit a bump.

One a side note, I played with the ride height some too. Once I get the new tires on, I will be setting with a 1/4 inch gap from the lip of the wheel well to the tire. Yeah I could go lower, and tuck the tire, but I like this look better, and I don't have to worry about my ground effects near as much.

Well, now I am off to do the rear.

I know the factory settings (for a stock accord) is double what the front is. That matches my original measurments after I lowered the car. So I wonder if there is a reason for that, or if I could go less than double in the back? Say .75 in the front, and 1.25 in the back.

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:33 pm
by cargodz
Oh and that $270 is just what most are selling for... hit me up when you want a better price ;)
Glad to hear your butt pucker problem has improved :p
You'll have to get some pics up after you get the new tires and the ride and height set up :)

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:45 pm
by JeremyC
Well the back is done, and the aft ride height has been tweaked a little.

I will wait till tommorow to test drive her again. As of now the front is at -.8 deg of camber and the aft is -1.6 deg of camber. So I will see how she rides and go from there. I wish it was easer to adjust the toe, then I could really dial her in before I have every thing fine tuned at the shop.