Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:26 pm
by neumann
Theres nothing like a game at the big house.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:56 pm
by High Society
I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm
by joeyc
Go sooners!!!

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:22 pm
by jasonc1976
:thumbsup :bow
joeyc wrote:Go sooners!!!
thats what im talking about :happy055:

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 am
by two4fifteen
High Society wrote:I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.
i say the rest of the country is way weirder (excluding ohio of course)

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:19 am
by Bwcad1
ohio is more normal than any state i tell you that.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 am
by GlassWolf
MIDLAND CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET

Midland MI Fairgrounds, US -10 at Eastman Ave

Special Interst Auto show and For Sale Lot

Parts and Accessories Swap meet

800 booths

80 acres outdoors

Admission: $5

free parking

for more info:

http://www.miantiquefestival.com

Final 2006 Date: Sept 23-24th

also Antique show and sale / Collectible market


I'll be attending with a friend of mine, but I won't have my car there as it's still in paint. If anyone is interested in going, I stay till around 2am, and get there at opening, so I'm sure we could meet up.