Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Trip to MICH.

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
neumann
Senior Member
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Central Michigan University

Post by neumann »

Theres nothing like a game at the big house.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Go sooners!!!
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
jasonc1976
Senior Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:39 am
Location: alvarado,tx

Post by jasonc1976 »

:thumbsup :bow
joeyc wrote:Go sooners!!!
thats what im talking about :happy055:
two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

Post by two4fifteen »

High Society wrote:I was thinkin to myself that night....are all these michiganies weird???Well I ffind out...yes they are.
i say the rest of the country is way weirder (excluding ohio of course)
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

ohio is more normal than any state i tell you that.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

MIDLAND CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET

Midland MI Fairgrounds, US -10 at Eastman Ave

Special Interst Auto show and For Sale Lot

Parts and Accessories Swap meet

800 booths

80 acres outdoors

Admission: $5

free parking

for more info:

http://www.miantiquefestival.com

Final 2006 Date: Sept 23-24th

also Antique show and sale / Collectible market


I'll be attending with a friend of mine, but I won't have my car there as it's still in paint. If anyone is interested in going, I stay till around 2am, and get there at opening, so I'm sure we could meet up.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply