Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
tsuzureko sub 25"
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
Apparently the price is $1500.http://www.audiojunkies.com/product_detail.php?cid=152&product_id=223
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
Ampresearch
- Senior Member
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 am
- Location: Tampa Bay Florida
- Contact:
I don't know about you guys, but imagine a true SPL sub in an enclosure like this:
- Attachments
-
- cutout-pic.gif (11.53 KiB) Viewed 687 times
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Ahhh transmission line.
Its my next project
Its my next project
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
what the...^^?
The resonant frequency on that thing is 18! Imagine doing burps @ +-25hz in a box tuned to 20hz, that would rule!! By golly I bet you could prove the mythbusters wrong on the windows breaking thing.
The resonant frequency on that thing is 18! Imagine doing burps @ +-25hz in a box tuned to 20hz, that would rule!! By golly I bet you could prove the mythbusters wrong on the windows breaking thing.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
To be honest the enclosure got more attention from me than the sub.
I'll wait to see more info on the HO when it's done before I get too excited.
I'll wait to see more info on the HO when it's done before I get too excited.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer