Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

GlassWolf wrote:not a fan of bluegrass or most country.
I could probably live without religious/christian music, too.
otherwise just about anything good.
can't stand 99.9% of bob segar though.
X2 execpt on the bob seger...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Techno, Rap, Rock, and some R&B.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

rap and some rockish stuff...
favorites:
rap-lil boosie, lil wayne, bg, and some local artists
everythign else - CKY, Cold, a little Powerman 5000, Nirvana, and a buch of random songs.
Image
- Keith
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Everything but country
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Top 5 favorite bands/artist...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

GlassWolf wrote:not a fan of bluegrass or most country.
I could probably live without religious/christian music, too.
otherwise just about anything good.
can't stand 99.9% of bob segar though.
I'll have to say X3, but add:
I can definately do without hearing EMO.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

William from NOLA wrote:I'll have to say X3, but add:
I can definately do without hearing EMO.
Oh god, x2... I blame blink 182 for ATLEAST half of the worlds problems... Its sad, 99% of people around here under 25 listen to that crap... :unwell028
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

top 5:
NIN
Thrice
Modest Mouse
Bright Eyes
Gorillaz
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

top 5 is hard for me to decide, just of the top of my head I have went back to some of my favorites when I was younger....
Metallica
Pantera
Tesla
Foo Fighters
Chevelle
I can't list just 5
Linkin Park
Disturbed
Sevendust
Crystal Method....

It varies :p

and I DO like country, I was raised on it. Maybe thats what is wrong with me.....
Hank is the man
Johnny Cash
Merle Haggard
Roger Miller
Garth
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

ive been listening to community service 2 for the past months, thats a fantastic CD.
Post Reply