Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:04 am
by Waldodamon
Thanks for the replies everyone! Since I started this thread, I am going to hijack it a bit. A while back I read some posts from a fellow Mark VIII owner.....I don't remember his screen name here but I have some simple questions for him about Mark VIII's in general. Does anyone know who I am talking about?????
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:44 am
by Justin from Detroit1
OnYrMark or whatever.
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:05 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
OnYrMrk
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:06 pm
by Adidasman159
how much does one of those subs run?????
all this talk of them makes me want some
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:12 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Those were the 05 models. The 06 models are $649 for the 12" and $799 for the 15".
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:14 pm
by Adidasman159
Are they really that much better than the 12" diamond D9 sub i was looking at?
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:27 pm
by ridr4lif
The diamond d9 would PROBABLY give you better sq. But that EX would more than likely STOMP the diamond in SPL (when powered properly obviously)
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:20 pm
by Waldodamon
BTW, here are some pics of the stinkin Lincoln. It's been rainin for the last 6 days here, and still continues, so she's not clean, she's got tree spunk on her and assorted little leave buds....but here's the jist....
[ATTACH]503[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]504[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]505[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]506[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]507[/ATTACH]
::EDIT:: These were taken at my pal's garage, I know it's hard to see, but on the other side of mine sits his 98 Mark VIII LSC, black, sittin on 20's....damn....
Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:47 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Nice looking cars indeed!
Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:24 pm
by Waldodamon
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Nice looking cars indeed!
Thanks Ryan!!! She's dirty as hell, even inside. He kept it up well but he hasn't cleaned the leather in months. I am going to use the two-stage cleaner, I know they sell a kit that both cleans and conditions, but you know how that goes. Plus it's made by Armor-All

I wouldn't even use Armor-All to clean my Saturn.......