Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:46 pm
by mikechec9
And the euphemisms begin :)
Those first pods were just plain ugly man, lol.
I agree with the vinyl. Never been much a fan of the exterior paint on the interior. Just ended up going that route out of ease. They were my first and last hands off project. I'll post the A-pillar pods as soon as the t-mobile site gets back up.
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:07 pm
by Jonathan
So whatcha doing to the door panels since you had the midrange location where the stock spots were? Just putting some new panels in place, or did you not hurt the stockers with that midrange install in the first place?
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:41 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
No reason to delete this thread. If the subject matter bothers you, then stay out. Plus, they are talking about door panels anyways.
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:51 pm
by GlassWolf
reason was stated in the removal note.
read it next time.
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:08 pm
by mikechec9
Jonathan wrote:So whatcha doing to the door panels since you had the midrange location where the stock spots were? Just putting some new panels in place, or did you not hurt the stockers with that midrange install in the first place?
Funny you should ask, really. I had antincipated just covering the mids and sails with the stock covers and goin about my business. But then I started to consider the benefit of running two pairs of 3" and 6" (I have them anyway). I think the A-pillar may potentially make for a relatively narrow stage. Not sure if running the current location in addition could improve upon that or not. Could also destroy my imaging. In all honesty, though I'll likely just cover the old spots to get as close to factory/stealth as i can (like an A-pillar install is real stealthy :) )
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:59 pm
by kevinberry1
GlassWolf wrote:Political flamery fagging up the internet
I'm not sure if that provides enough info to understand why it was originally deleted, lol
Now if the thread was "101 reasons why liberals are screwing up America" I'm sure it wouldn't have been deleted

Just kidding you Glass.
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:10 pm
by Jonathan
[quote="kevinberry1"]Now if the thread was "101 reasons why liberals are screwing up America" I'm sure it wouldn't have been deleted ]
I recieved an interesting email giving a modern rendition of "The Ant and the Grasshopper", but I'm going to restrain myself

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:12 pm
by jonnyb
mikechec9 wrote: "Dude check out this link about a kid getting his head bashed into a light bulb on the curb" doesn't get deleted.
haha. in my defense, i put plenty of warnings with that!
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:57 am
by kevinberry1
[quote="Jonathan"]I recieved an interesting email giving a modern rendition of "The Ant and the Grasshopper", but I'm going to restrain myself ]
I've read that before, and while it is somewhat oversimplistic, I agree with several of the points.
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:10 pm
by mikechec9
jonnyb wrote:haha. in my defense, i put plenty of warnings with that!
And I jumped right on in anyway :)
Not bashing that thread at all. It's off topic. I found some pretty funny stuff at that site. Made it into my "favorites." I just brought it up to acknowledge the apparent discrepancy between what's permitted and what's not. Objectively (still can't quite shake that image though).